KHB high-pressure ball valve is a commonly used model among many ball valves manufactured by Gemco. It can be replaced with the German Hydac standard ball valve and can be completely replaced. It is suitable for opening and closing on various pipelines in hydraulic systems and chemical systems.
It is quick and convenient to switch the ball valve that has little fluid resistance. the valve stem is sealed reliably, and it is the one with the smallest fluid resistance among all valves.
Medium suitable for:
Hydraulic oil, water-ethylene glycol, other mixed liquids
The KHB high pressure ball valve is in line with the German Hydac BKH ball valve standard and is mainly used to control the flow and cut-off of oil in hydraulic pipelines. This type of ball valve is characterized by small flow resistance loss, reliable sealing performance, convenient operation and exquisite appearance.
The high-pressure ball valve came out in the 1950s. With the rapid development of science and technology, production technology and product structure has been improved continuously.
In just 40 years, it has rapidly developed into a major valve category. In industrially developed countries, the use of high pressure ball valves is increasing year by year.
Our high-pressure ball valves are mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for fluid regulation and control.
The hard-sealed V-shaped ball valve has a strong shear force between the V-shaped ball core and the hard-facing metal valve seat, and is especially suitable for media containing fibers and tiny solid particles.
Advantages of high pressure ball valve
- 1.The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve basically has no flow resistance.
- 2.Simple structure, small size and light weight.
- 3.Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and various plastics are widely used in the sealing surface materials of the ball valve. It has good sealing performance and can realize complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
- 4.Easy to operate, quick opening and closing. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
- 5.Easy maintenance, simple ball structure. Sealing rings are generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
- 6.When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and when the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
- 7.It has a wide range of applications, with diameters as small as a few millimeters and as large as several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
- 8.Since the ball valve has wiping properties during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
Gemco Hydraulic is a reliable supplier with ten years of experience in the production of high-pressure ball valves. The product quality is reliable and the delivery time is guaranteed.
For any questions about high-pressure ball valves, hydraulic fittings, adaptors, quick couplings, pipe clamps or hose assemblies, please feel free to consult.
Welcome to consult the product brochure of Gecmo high pressure ball valves for detailed information.